Friday, October 1, 2021

Let Me Write A Poem About You

Holaa everyone ,welcome back to my blog and now I want to share my poem from my reading & listening text .

Happy Reading 


1. The first is from reading text .  



B : Beautiful & Brave 

E : Elegant 

L : Lonely 

L : Languid 

A : Ambitious 

Title         : Twilight 

Writer     : Stephenie Meyer 

Th source Link : Twilight

    Bella Swan, a beautiful girl who has problems with self-confidence and coordination of her own body, has just moved from predominantly hot Phoenix, Arizona to predominantly rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, after her mother, Renée, married and lived in with her new husband, Phil, a baseball player. After moving to Forks, Bella meets the Cullens' adopted son .

    The reason I choose this story and made a poem is because this story is very good among teenagers. And the poem that I have made also characterizes Bella's personality, she is a languid girl and finally finds a man she likes.





2. The second is from Listening text .


C : Clever 

H : Honest 

A : Attractive 

R : Regardful

L : Lucky 

I : Impassioned 

E :Enthusiastic


Title        : Charlie And The Chocolate Factory 
Writer     : Roald Dahl 

  Charlie Bucket is a poor kid who lives near the Wonka Chocolate and Candy Company. The owner of the company, Willy Wonka, closed the factory for a long time because his chocolate and candy recipes were stolen by his own employees. Willy Wonka also fired all of his employees, one of whom was Charlie's grandfather, Joe. One day, Wonka announces a contest, in which several golden tickets have been placed in five packets of Wonka chocolates and distributed randomly around the world, and the winner will be given an all-day factory tour and a lifetime supply of chocolate, while one ticket holder wins on the tour. will be given a special gift at the end of the tour. and in the end it was Charlie who won the prize . 

    I choose it because my poem fits Charlie's character very well, he's a lucky, friendly and honestly person.


I think that's all for today see you in the next project .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...