Friday, October 8, 2021

Bookmarks With Quotations

Hello everyone ,we meet again in this project ,and now I want to share my bookmark quotations from reading text and listening text .


1. The first is from listening text .


This is my bookmark quotation 


Title             : Alice Through The Looking Glass 

Writer          : Lewis Carroll 

The source link: Alice Through the looking glass  

Duration      :     1:52:57   

    This film tells the story of a young girl named Alice, she came to another world to help the problem of the Hatter whose family was lost many years ago, she wanted to bring her back from the past but her master said to her "You can' not change the past but you can. learn something from her" therefore he looks back at Alice's family in the past and saves her in the present. 

    I think the words are very short and simple but have a lot of meaning in them, that's why I choose the word to put it in my bookmarks , and in my opinion also those words are very influential in the film and make the film more interesting . 


2. The second is from reading text    


Title         : My Little ghost 

Writer     : Jennifer Basset

The source link :My little ghost

Total words : 674 

    My name is Avusi. My mom, she works in the city, babysitting someone. Every morning I wake up to the sound of my mother getting ready for work, and I am filled with grief. 'Mama, can I come with you?' 'No, my brave little man, you can't come.' "But I don't want to live here alone," I shouted. 'Your bubu will be here to look after you, and you have all the other children in the village to play with.' I watched sadly as my mother descended the wooden steps of our hut and disappeared into the morning mist. That night, when my mother put me to sleep, I asked her about her work. 

    I chose this card so that Avusi can follow his heart to be friends with whoever it is as long as his friend is not dangerous .
     
    I think that's all for today see you in the next project .








No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...