Friday, October 15, 2021

The Perfect Song

Hello everyone come back with me in my blog, today I want to show my perfect song 

1. The First is from reading text 

The Title: The boy who couldn't sleep 

Writer: Foreman Peter 

The source Link: The boy who couldn't sleep 

Total Words: 3044


Summary 

    


Max has been an unusual child since childhood. Now, when the boy is an adult, his case is considered very unique. He doesn't need sleep like everyone else. In fact, Max can stay awake for about 20 hours every day without feeling tired. They just want their child to be normal. To their disappointment, the doctor confirmed their fear. He said that his condition was serious and the boy could die before he turned forty. Max is given a choice: he takes special sleeping pills like the others or he continues to live the same way at the risk of dying young.






The title of the song is pushed down. I choose this song because most people sleep by playing a slow song with a relaxing melody. This song is perfect for giving to Max before he sleeps so he can sleep soundly and normally, and this is a lyric that fits the state of max :

You wanna change you mistakes 

All of these days you’ve been trying so hard 

Waiting for somebody to say 

That someday everything will be okay 

If you just try harder than you fight 

You might be lost like sunshine in the night




2. The second is from  listening text 


The Title : Alone 

Writer : Eric Nguyen 

Duration : 5.57 

Th source Link : Alone


Summary 

This is the life of a girl who is depressed, she feels lonely because there is no one to help her even her parents and college friends don't help her ,she walked in the empty hallway with a gloomy face and when he arrived at home his parents scolded him . 




 



But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah



The title of the song is Human .I choose this song because this song describes someone who is depressed with the lyrics above and is very suitable when combined with the girl's condition.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...