Thursday, September 9, 2021

My Emoji Stories


Hello everyone 🙋come back with me in my blog , now i want to tell you all about my emoji stories 

Happy reading 


Title      : Look good ,now!

Author  : Diane 

Genre    : Factual 

Word count : 484

Time     : 6,10 minutes 





I choose this emoji because I think the emoji is very suitable for the story text, moreover in this text there is a way to look good, namely by smiling, it can complete with the emoji. And the emoji also describes how to always look cheerful to look good ,and of course this emoji shows a healthy body condition just like in the story .



Now i will tell my emoji stories from listening text


Title      : Pets

Author  : Elllo

Genre    : Factual

Word count : 194

Time     : 2,32 minutes 


I choose this emoji because I think it suitable in the text very well, and describes love for pets because animals also need love so they can breed healthily and can recognize their owners well. For pet lovers, especially cats and dogs may have felt how affectionate they are for pets, I am writing this because I am a cat and dog lover.

That's all my work today, see you in the next assignment





No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...