Thursday, September 16, 2021

SUIT UP!

    Hello everyone welcome to my blog ,now I want to tell you my assignment about became a character from a fictional story redaing text and listening text .


The first is from reading text .


   



     Hello i am a girl whose name is Wendy i am the eldest of siblings i have 2 younger brothers named John and Michael i am very kind and love  them both ,every night before going to sleep i always tell them a bedtime story. they also really like it when I tell bedtime stories like Peterpan's adventures. Yups.. this is the most popular book in my city. All the children like the book because of his very cool and amazing adventure, he also lives on a beautiful island called Neverland.

    And one night after I told the bedtime story suddenly there was a knock from the window and when I opened it was Peter Pan, I didn't think it was him. He immediately share his adventurous experience and he also decided not to become an adult.

    After hear that, I suddenly felt strange with him and I didn't like him anymore because his decision was so strange. I tried to advise him "why don't you want to be an adult when a normal human being will become an adult someday". He said that being The adult was bored, he wanted to spend his time on adventure forever, and after that he took us to his beautiful island, but I immediately refused because I was afraid that something would happen later on the island, Peterpan's face looked disappointed after I refused the invitation. and he was so sad in the corner of the room. Then I approached him that someday "when I was an adult I would want to come with you to the island " , immediately his face became happy and he said do you really want to? okay i will remember that and i will come here again when you are grown up said Peterpan .





The second is from listening text



    Hello I am a fairy, my name is Tinker Bell, I work as a craftsman fairy every day I work together with my two friends Bobble and Clank, we work together to repair broken equipment. And I also have many friends here who are various jobs, some work on land and some work on the sea. we all have fun together on the night of the peak of spring, and one more thing i have a friend named Lydia she doesn't like me she is very naughty and cunning. every day he must disturb me so that my work is messy, but I don't really care about it I just focus on my work

    At one time the guard aunt told us to repair a box that had very beautiful music and when we were repairing it Lidia even dropped all our equipment to the floor "I'm not angry with that I fixed it with Clank and Bobble. After that we continued work but we realized that one of our equipment was missing and the guard aunty was very angry with us because we didn't finish it on time. Hearing that Lydia felt very guilty and apologized to us, she regretted her actions because we never scolded her, and finally we became friends

 

2 comments:

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...