Friday, October 22, 2021

My Perfect Song Part II

Hello everyone 🌺 , welcome back with me in my blog and today I want to share my project, this my perfect song part II


Happy reading .....


The Title: The myth of Hercules 

Writer: Alex Gendler

The source link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIIjhAuC76g 

Duration : 7.50


    Hercules is the son of Zeus and the champion of mankind—affected by a temporary curse of madness, has just committed the most unspeakable crime imaginable. Seeking to atone for the death of his family, Hercules must complete twelve impossible tasks that pit him against invincible monsters and unfathomable powers.


Now I don't need your wings to fly

No, I don't need a hand to hold in mine this time

You held me down, but I broke free

I found the love inside of me

Now I don't need a hero to survive

'Cause I already saved my life

'Cause I already saved my life



    The title of the song is Hero by Christina Perri. I choose this song because the song fits perfectly with the circumstances experienced by Hercules to do these 12 tasks and at the end of the song is also very good which is written save my life according to the video ,and this song also has the advantage that the melody is pleasant to hear with easy-to-understand lyrics, this is one of my favorite songs.I think that's enough for today until we meet in the next assignment . 

see you 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...