Friday, November 5, 2021

SKETCH IT!

 Hola everyone , welcome back again 

    Today I want to share my drawing that I made from the story I read  ,but the first I want to share my summary . The title is The Hat ,the author of the story is John Escott and the total words of the story is 1224 .This is the link to access the story Here .

Summary 

    This story tells about a man who really likes hats, one day he saw someone selling hats then he immediately bought them and when he got home he immediately showed them to his wife, and his wife was surprised because he already had many hats but still bought more hats .some hats were thrown away by his wife and one of them flew towards a woman and became the new owner of the hat .


    So this is the result of my drawing, I drew it in canva because I'm not very good at manual drawing but this afternoon I tried it and the result doesn't match reality and that's why I use an online website, this picture is about her husband coming home with his new hat and his wife surprised. I took this picture because I thought it was a little funny because his wife was shocked and then she threw away her husband's hat and I think that's the point of the story until the end of the hat fell into the hands of a woman near the beach. I think that's all for today see you in the next assignment and stay healthy .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...