Thursday, September 2, 2021

English and Me

 Hello everyone 😄,welcome to my blog,in this occasion i will tell you my experience about my english journey  .

    When I was in elementary school I didn't like learning English, and one day suddenly I was interested in watching a film called Narnia and it was in English from start to finish and the film had subtitles which made it easier for me to understand what it said, since then I followed instructions to speak in English and, then my parents allowed me to take an English course, I was very happy I started from that I understood that English is very fun ,This is the first thing that introduced me to English it was fun.





    The easiest English skill in my opinion is reading because we are quite focused and thorough in reading what we read, and the most challenging in my opinion is listening especially the exams are IELTS & TOEFL tests because we have to listen more carefully in pronunciation so that the answers can be correct.

    My favorite skill is reading, I really like reading comics, magazines or novels because I think it can increase my knowledge, increase my vocabulary, and most importantly, I think reading can reduce stress. I have a plan to improve my English by increasing my vocabulary, always practice listening to English songs first so that my listening skills are trained, because listening is my weakness in English.

    I think my English experience from elementary school until now has started to improve, especially since I majored in English education, I have to be more diligent so that I can all speak English more fluently, and it all takes a long and fluent time. process so that later in the world of work it will be easy for me to find a job according to the major .

    That's all my experience about learning english, see you later .





















2 comments:

Individual Reflection

     Holaa ! How are you doing we haven't seen each other in a long time in blog project right ? Now I want to show you my individual re...